Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||2 Years||Usage:||Security Check|
|Color:||Black||Name:||Handhold Metal Detector|
|Application:||Gold Prospecting||Power:||2 Pcs 9V Batter|
Super quality MD200A body security handheld detector,metal detector
1. Product parameter
Handle measurement: 30x30mm
Operating Frequency: 20Khz
Battery: A 9V battery ( it can be used for 40 hours normally)
Indicator: BZ, vibration motor
Control: three-position switch (ON,OFF, a sound of light mode of vibration)
Weight: 272g (including batter)
The MD-200 hand held metal detector is fit for the security detecting of the airports and bus stations and docks and customs inspections and police security detections and border detections and so on; it is fit for the quality detection of medicines and commercial system; and it's fit for the precious metals detecting and it's fit for the security detection of stadiums and entertainments.
Use circle switches to change sound alarm and hide vibrating alarm respectively. It has a high sensitivity and it can detect ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal. It has simple and convenient use and easy regulation.
When find metal objects it will give a sound (or vibration) and light alarm. Alkaline batteries could work with a 10%15% alarming rate and they could continuously work for 40 hours.
When the voltage of the batteries changed from 9v to 7v, the detecting distance won't change. When the voltage is very low it will alarm continuously automatically.
3. Detecting distance
64-style pistol: 150mm
6 inch dagger: 150mm
Steel ball with 8mm dia.: 40mm
10mm*5mm*0.08mm Al/copper: 10mm
1 g silver ring: 40mm
1g plumbum: 30mm
1. Press the power switch, there is a turn-on sound (or vibration indication). If the green light is on that means the power is on and it can detect. In detecting, hold the detector to detect around the objects. If there are metals the light will change to red automatically and give a sound at the same time (or give a vibration). The sound (or vibration) stops when stop detecting or the green light will be lightened.
2. Press the power switch and there is a indicating sound or vibration. If the green light is off that means the power is off.
3. When the sensitivity has been regulated a little high, there will be a 3~4s sound or vibration that is a normal phenomenon. It could be used after scanning metals with it.
5. Regulating the sensitivity
1. Regulate its sensitivity when it's not stable because the detecting distance cannot achieve the standards or it alarms for human bodies.
Method: hold the detector and unscrew the screws of batteries covers. And flatly pull the cover back gently.
2. When the power is on, adjust the potentiometer screws on the circuit board in front of the batteries with screwdriver. Adjust it to just give a sound and then counterclockwise turn it half or a whole circle until it stops giving a sound. The sensitivity will be increased if you clockwise adjust it and the sensitivity will be reduced if you counterclockwise adjust it. After the adjusting, move the batteries cover flatly and tighten the screws.
Contact Person: Mr. zhou